Big news in Chicago bears fired cheap Jerry Angelo and Mike Martz regin?

Beastyt

Dec 1, 2009
I wonder what took them so long to fired him, Jerry had poor drafted and not bringing quality free agent, well expect peppers him keeping Caleb as a back sealed his fate. The reason I think they let him go cause he traded I best player on offense Greg Olsen and worry he won't pay Matt Forte. I heard someone from da packers or colts will be the next gm, and Mike Martz had regin as bears oc it about time, now they can get a young minded oc that knows how to used the skill set we have.

greenandgold

Jun 3, 2011
Then, instead of going and getting someone good, the Bears try to save money and promote Tice to OC. Cheap butt McCaskey strikes again.

bryan3X6X0

Jan 12, 2009
Your fu**in stupid. Jerry didnt have poor draft choices, they brought in who they could, because Chicago is not a rich team. Thats also why Forte doesnt get paid, because they dont have the money. And Martz is one of the BEST OC's ever. Just doesnt work well with Lovie. Either way your fu**in stupid.

Nov 20, 2010
CHEAP Jerry Angelo?? Didnt Jerry Angelo give Julios Peppers over 100 million dollars?? Come on! Cheap? Just because they didnt sign Forte to a long term deal doesnt mean he's cheap. With the load Forte has been through over the last three years it's smarter to franchice him this year anyway.