Houston Texans vs Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday Who ya got?

Joey

Jan 6, 2009
my texans will win 34-21

b4 all u hater start something we did prove we could play with the big teams! and espn is predicting us to go to the playoffs and we are winning the afc south
yeah ok thats why we kept up with new orleans and we are in 1st place in the divison and guess what ARIAN FOSTER THE RUSHING CHAMP LAST YEAR IS BACK! he playing this weekend!

plumdawg

Sep 30, 2011
First of all, take everything you hear from ESPN with a grain of salt. They like to overhype things way too much. They are hardly a reliable sports outlet for me, I don't even recommend them.

Now that I got my small rant about ESPN out of the way. I see the Texans winning 17-14. I think defense will prevail in this game. If the Texans want something to be angry about, it should be that their defense let New Orleans (who is a offensive powerhouse, but still) put up 40 on them. If Houston finally wants to prove they're the real deal, they'll do everything that they can to hold Pittsburgh down on offense, defense and special teams. I see them winning still though. They just have to be willing to really stay focused on all areas of the football.

ELVIS

May 7, 2009
I'm taking the Steelers.

The played like crap against the Colts, and got lucky to pull that one out, but they will rebound nicely this week as they tend to. The Texans just gave up 40 pts to the Saints.

I think it will be close, but the Steelers prevail. 27-23

jrneyman67

Oct 1, 2011
i would love to see the Texans win this match-up, but i think the Steelers will win out in the end. If the Texans can D-up, and their QB can spread out the Steelers defense, u all will have a possible win. Both teams are about the same, and both are vulnerable, so whoever brings there A-game will win out, heck it might be decided on field goals. GO TEXANS.

Aug 22, 2011
oh no competition texans win hands down the way the steelers have been playing says it all the texans are a very good team on both sides of the ball now

jsph_doty

Oct 2, 2011
i hate the texans with a passion but i see them comin out on top of this one the steelers got lucky against the colts without manning and got their asses whupped by baltimore i see the texans 34-13

Oct 17, 2007
I have Houston taking it in overtime 27-21. Shaub seems angry and is wanting to prove he can beat big teams. He came up short against MAH SAINTS but it was still impressive.

However, your reference to ESPN's predictions... not wise. ESPN has predicted a lot of BS over the past few years.

Similar NFL Discussions