In your Opinion what Two teams will only be competeing for the AFC South Crown this

swizlaxx

Sep 8, 2010
no ones competing with the colts. then the titans and texans will be neck and neck
baltimore will win the afc north
san diego will win the west
the jets will win the east
and the texans and dolphins will be the wildcard teams

David

Sep 8, 2007
For sure the Texans and Colts. If we can't stop Payton, then we'll get the wildcard for sure. TEXANS SON!!!!!!!

Feb 10, 2009
i think it will be a tight three team race Titans Colts and Texans to be honest it will all depend on how they do in the divison, but i also think the Texans have a good shot at taking the Colts down this year. We will see week 1

Nate

Feb 13, 2008
I actually think it's between the Texans and the Titans.

I have been saying for a long time that the Colts are a team in decline. I think last year's Super Bowl run was their last hurrah. Peyton Manning is aging, and the Colts don't have a lot of talent around him. They're due for a drop-off any year now. I think the Pats and Chargers are also on their way out, but they obviously aren't in the AFC South.

The Titans were a great team in 2008, but they got off to a rough start last year. They finished strong, though, so I expect them to be a contender in 2010.

And the Texans are a very impressive offensive team. They can pass with the best of them. If their defense can play at least average, they should be the favorites to win the South.

F-35 NASTY

Aug 11, 2010
Obviously the Colts & Houston look like runaways in the AFC South. If Manning stays healthy, i think Houston will be fighting for a wild card spot.

shooter_2147

Feb 6, 2011
Texans and Colts. If the Texans can at least split the series with the Colts I think they could stand a chance of winning the South. I'm a Texans fan, and I know that sounds like a dream, but it could happen.

Similar NFL Discussions