Should the Minnesota Vikings take a risk?

Jul 30, 2010
It's obvious they're in the need of a WR(preferably a deep threat). There's no way they can turn things around with M. Jenkins as the #1 receiver

I can't believe I'm saying this....b.u.t....should they try to bring Moss back? I think he still has a year or 2 left in him.

Should they acquire T.J. Houshmandzadeh via free agency? If put in the right situation I think he can put up some decent #s.

Will the Vikes possibly take a chance with T.O.? Being that they like taking chances with fading Superstars.

Last b.u.t. not least....should they trade for a WR(possibly V.Jackson)?

greenandgold

Jun 3, 2011
Vikings pretty much committed suicide by letting Rice go, then expecting McFlabb to make up for it somehow. Their wounds are self inflicted. Remember also that they DID give Moss a second chance there, and he blew it.

Nov 30, 2009
Why should they bother getting another WR when they barely let their QB throw the football in the 2nd half of games?

If they were completely lacking talent at WR or anywhere else on offense they wouldn't be jumping all over teams in the 1st half of games like they have. I think their 0-3 start is mostly a coaching/gamplan/halftime adjustment problem, not a player talent problem.

Justin

Sep 12, 2007
T.J Houshmandzadeh is slow but still a possesion wide receiver that can still catch in late game situations.

Kevin S

Jan 20, 2009
They have harvin and Shiancoe.AP is a beast.They have weapons they just need to run more and use Harvin like pats use Welker.

Nov 20, 2011
Moss or TO? That's funny. That's just desperation talking there. T.J. Houshmandzadeh could help, but not when your QB is washed up. Maybe it's time too see what Christian Ponder can do.