So New York Jets Fans, Whats your excuse?

Jordan Patriots Fan

Oct 4, 2011
Also when you guys miss the playoffs this year will you realize Mark Sanchez is Terrible
@Chaos really lets look at your answer from this question....
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoX8RZYVxuefp4Ikp453nRHty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111009145512AAAt9Es
@happy hour we play them Nov. 10th at 8;20 ET (Sunday night football)
Idiot? theres no need for name calling. There is no need to be mad at me....be mad at Tom Brady for showing once again that Darrelle Revis is a Great CB except when he plays the Patriots

Chaos

Jan 16, 2010
Umm, we don't go ride the excuse machine like you guys :)

Prediction: That Celtic fan is going to go on this question and scream "umad?!?!?!" like a moron.

Hmm, am I making that one call as the pure excuse for the loss? No. I just said it was the bad call, not as the sole reason we lost. Idiot.

Lou Rosen

Oct 18, 2011
jets wide recievers suck acept for santonio holmes no run game cromartie cant tackle to many penalties what was ur ecxuse against the bills

Sep 13, 2011
Our offense isn't that good and our defense struggles against the run. And I know Mark Sanchez isn't that great of a quarterback, but he's led the Jets to back-to-back conference championship games the past two years (which is more than Brady's done the last couple of seasons), so Jets fans are going to stick behind him.

Similar NFL Discussions