What do you think, The Pittsburgh Steelers take Jimmy Clausen, with their 3rd round

Aug 15, 2009
Perhaps! They will get rid of Big Ben before long. Clausen is the most pro-ready QB of this draft. So, it's possible the Steelers will get him.

Feb 25, 2010
first of all as a throwing QB no but tebow is way way more affective in a game than clausen second ya that sounds good but i think he will go in the second and thy will have to settle for colt McCoy

M. Diego

Jan 8, 2009
He just won't fall to the third round.

Vikings (two second round picks), Browns, Bills, Panthers and Cards are some teams that could upgrade the QB position.

Apr 30, 2010
I don't think they can do that to big Ben, even with his shenanigans off the field, he's still a good quarterback. Clausen will probably go to the Browns.

Lee

May 16, 2008
Very doubtful that Clausen would go that far down. He'll be taken early 2nd or at most mid 2nd. He's too good to pass up. If the Steelers want him, they'll have to move up to get him. There best choice may end up being McCoy who probably wont drop to the 3rd round but late 2nd where Pitts can make a move for him.

Aug 18, 2009
I'd be really suprised if Clausen doesn't go in the first half of Round 2 let alone last thru to the 3rd round. There are still several teams out there with QB as a team need.

Dec 5, 2012
I doubt he falls beyond the Raiders pick early in the 2nd round, but you never know. But if Denver thinks that Tebow is better than Clausen, then they must be smoking some good stuff over there in the Rockies, and hopefully they will continue on their path to mediocrity.

Similar NFL Discussions