Who will win the AFC North this year and why?

Javier Rivera

Jul 25, 2011
the ravens, the afc champion will have end like 10-6 and the ravens will be like 11-5...i believe that if they can keep flacco consistent, they will be able to do a lot more....still...im not saying pittsburgh couldnt win, theyre the ravens biggest threat...in regard of CLE: They will go like 8-8 and depending on how they do 11-12 and they 12' free agency moves...they could go like 11-5 next season

Jordan

Sep 8, 2007
Ravens. Steelers have trust issues and off the field issues big ben sexually assulting girls heinz ward getting DUI James harrisons comments and hatrid to goodell

T B

Oct 9, 2007
Steelers, Ravens won't win it until they can figure out how to beat Big Ben and I have to laugh you put the Bengals in there! Browns have a way better chance the the Bengals.

Hawk M

Jan 6, 2009
Steelers overated?

name one team that has a better record, during the season, or during the post season, since Ben has joined the Steelers.

The road to the Super Bowl goes through Pittsburgh.

Big Ben is no saint, but at least he has never been involved or charged in a murder case.

Bigex

Jul 21, 2011
Be realistic the Steelers own that division and have since it was formed. The Ravens are usually a close 2nd the Browns could be a sleeper team and beat the Ravens for 2nd place though.

Levi

Apr 6, 2010
The Browns have a much better chance than the Bengals. The Bengals are an awful organization currently, they just don't care what their players do, on the field or off.
I want those late 80's Bengals back, with Anthony Munoz, Boomer Esiason, Ickey Woods, and James Brooks. Now that was a great, hard working, blue collar team.

waat?

Jul 26, 2011
If the Ravens can beat the Steelers in both games this year, it will be the Ravens.
If the Steelers beat the Ravens in both games, it will be the Steelers.
If its a tie in the rivalry, I see the Steelers winning cause the only team I can see them losing to would be the Patriots. No one else stands a chance. Maybe the Chiefs too but that's about it. The Ravens have the Chargers and the Colts who is basically their Kryptonite.
So if the Ravens win both games, I can see both teams going 13-3 with Baltimore having a 6-0 in the division.
If the Steelers win both, I can see 14-2 with Baltimore going 11-5
If its a tie, Steelers go 14-2 with Baltimore going 12-4

Similar NFL Discussions