Who will win the AFC North?

Feb 24, 2009
ravens should win cause they havent been to a super bowl in a long time and the steelers went last year even though they didnt win cause my packers whooped them to death ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

james

Oct 6, 2007
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said will the Ravens slip up. With that tie breaker, the Steelers really need to hope for help. Further, with Big Ben's ankle issues, the Steelers winning the final three games isn't a given. For Pittsburgh the biggest test will be next Monday at SF. Even with a healthy Ben, that game will be tough. (After that, they have cupcake games against the Rams and Browns)

Here is how the Ravens finish:

Vs. Colts
@SD
Vs. CLE
@Cin

I don't see any way the Ravens lose against the Colts or Browns. However, both road games could be good tests. We've already seen Ravens Bengals once and this game will be at Cincy. As for the Chargers, they have plenty of offensive fire power to challenge Baltimore.

In the end, I'd honestly like to say the Ravens won't slip up, but that's just hard to imagine. And, in terms of the Steelers, we've already seen Big Ben play with injuries so it's hard not to imagine him playing and being productive. I think Steelers get that help they need...