Why are Cleveland Browns fans talking Super Bowl?

Jo25

Sep 29, 2011
because they are like lions fans. They suck for all those years and they have one good start and they believe it's a sign that it's "their year". in reality they must understand something, colts have gone to the playoffs 9 straight seasons and have mad it to the big game twice. playoffs are a whole nother level. ANY team is going to be a tough task. e.g( hawks beat saints, jets beat pats)

Go Blue

Sep 28, 2009
Same goes for the lions and bills...when you have been absolute garbage for so long, its hard not to get excited about a decent start...no serious fans of any of these three teams see a superbowl this season, but it is fun to dream

Personally, I think that both the Lions and Bills are legit playoff contenders. Not sure about the browns yet-they are in a very tough division and have an unproven QB

Jessica T

May 27, 2011
Look at their next four games, it's four of the worst teams in the NFL. Look at the last five games, Pitt and the Ravens twice and in Arizona. I expect them to start 5-2, but they won't make the playoffs when their schedule balances, and they will finish 7-9 or 8-8.

Nov 28, 2010
i have no idea...but the very thought of the Browns going to the playoffs is a joke! I believe the Packers will make a repeat of last year! Super Bowl Champs baby!!

Similar NFL Discussions