Why was the Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings televised on Fox, instead of CBS?

steve

Sep 9, 2007
For Sunday afternoon games, if the visiting team is an AFC team the game is televised by CBS. If the visiting team is an NFC team the game is televised by Fox.

Nox

Oct 18, 2010
The Colts-Pats game was flexed out of Sunday night to the early game (NBC to CBS) and replaced by the Lion-Saints game (Fox to NBC) leaving Fox down a game and CBS with an extra one.

Dec 4, 2011
@15 cent
Freaking unbelievable huh? I was watching the Falcons Texans game and it was about a minute and a few seconds from ending and they cut off the remainder of the game to go to commercials and then start the Cowboys game. WTF? I'm not even sure if the Falcons pulled off a comeback. I don't even care anymore.

May 8, 2010
The Lions @ Saints game was flexed into an NBC Sunday Night game, which left FOX with only two 1:00 PM (ET) games. Also, the regularly scheduled Sunday Night game, Colts @ Patriots, was moved to a 1:00 PM (ET) game (obviously, due to the Colts being 0-11).

These were the reason for moving the Broncos/Vikings game to FOX.

15 cent

Jan 19, 2009
I hate FOX. It was getting close to the end of the game and they sent me over to the Cowboys vs Cardinals pre-game.. The freakin' pre-game! FOX should be banned from airing games.