Will Chicago Bears Go Down Hill?

Nov 21, 2011
With Cutler looking more and more like he will not be coming back for the rest of the season. Do you think Caleb Hanie can get the job done and help the bears keep going or will the bears just go down hill from here and not even make the playoffs?

SDeck

Aug 29, 2011
They are now one of the best teams in the entire NFL, thats a shame Cutler went out. I was looking forward to seeing the Bear Packer matchup, especially because the Bears have won alot in Lambeau these past 5-7 years, and the Bears are much better then they were the first month of the season .... now however, its entirely a different story without him.

joshua

Sep 26, 2007
i think hanie will go 4-2,and cutler will comeback for week1 of the playoffs.i think the bears will beat the vikings,seahawks,tims broncos,and the chiefs.they will lose to the raiders and packers.

Sam

Jan 1, 2008
possibly. he nearly beat the packers in the championship game and was pretty impressive considering the circumstances. who knows?

cooldude

Aug 10, 2011
Hopefully not. Hanie is not bad, but is not good either. Lets hope Forte, Defense and Hester get rolling for the last 6 games.